I’ve liked these little cameras ever since I got my first ELPH, which ran on APS film, back in 1997. These days, they’re digital, they have a 16 megapixel sensor, the back is made up of a large screen where you can view the photos, they record full HD video and they have built-in WiFi for easy sharing. Cool stuff!
- 16.1 effective megapixel, 1/2.3-inch high-sensitivity CMOS sensor
- 3.2-inch TFT touch panel PureColor LCD with wide viewing angle
- DIGIC 5 Image Processor
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows wireless sharing of images and video
- 24mm wide-angle lens (5x optical zoom, 4x digital zoom and 20x combined zoom) with optical image stabilizer
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless file sharing through Canon iMAGE GATEWAY on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or other devices.
- Ultra-slim design, 5x Optical Zoom, 24mm Wide-Angle lens
- Canon HS SYSTEM with a 16.1 MP High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor, DIGIC 5 Image Processor
- 3.2-inch wide touch panel Pure Color System LCD with Touch Shutter for interactive shooting
- Improved Smart AUTO with 58 predefined shoting situations and new FACE ID
Buy it here: Canon PowerShot ELPH 320 HS 16.1 MP Wi-Fi Enabled CMOS Digital Camera with 5x Zoom 24mm Wide-Angle Lens with 1080p Full HD Video and 3.2-Inch Touch Panel LCD (Black)
Quite possibly the best lens Canon makes. Every time I’ve used it, I loved it. Rugged, reliable, gorgeous optics. This second version of the lens is even better than the first.
Buy it here: Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
Full frame (35mm) goodness and 20 megapixels. This one is paired with the excellent EF 24-105mm f/4L IS lens, which I’ve owned for years and I love.
It features a 20.2 Megapixel Full-Frame CMOS sensor, a wide ISO range of 100–25600, expandable to L: 50, H1: 51200, and H2: 102400, and a DIGIC 5+ Image Processor that delivers enhanced noise reduction and exceptional processing speed. A new 11-point AF including a high-precision center cross-type AF point with EV -3 sensitivity allows focusing in extreme low-light conditions, and with continuous shooting up to 4.5 fps, you are ready to capture fast action. Full HD video with manual exposure control, multiple frame rates, and the benefits of a Full-Frame sensor provides stunning performance and creative flexibility. The built-in Wi-Fi® transmitter allows you to wirelessly transfer your images to social networking sites or upload virtually anywhere from your iOS or Android smartphone with the free download of the EOS Remote app. You can use your smartphone for remote camera control and operation (with the EOS Remote app), or even print your images on a Wi-Fi® compatible printer. Perfect for travel and nature photography, the built-in GPS allows location data to be recorded while shooting. Compact, lightweight, brilliant low-light performance, and loaded with easy to use features, the EOS 6D is truly the Full-Frame DSLR camera for everyone.
Buy it here: Canon EOS 6D 20.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD and EF24-105mm IS Lens Kit