This is currently the best display calibration device available. Works on all types of displays (LED, OLED, LCD and CRT displays, laptops and front projectors). I have the previous generation (Spyder3) and love it. I plan on getting this one as well.
There’s a special deal on this 32GB memory card from Sony. You can get it for $24.95 (its normal price is $45.95).
Buy it now: Sony 32GB SDHC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card
That’s a long name for a pretty cool SSD with tons of storage space (by current SSD standards anyway). Highly rated and at a good price.
- Up to 535 MB/s Sequential Reads
- Up to 95,000 Random Write IOPS
- Up to 120,000 Maximum IOPS
- Access Latency as Low as 0.02ms
- Strong Performance at Lower Queue Depths
- Maximum IOPS 120K IOPS
- Random 4k Read IOPS 90K IOPS
- Random 4k Write IOPS 85K IOPS
- Sequential Reads Up to 550 MB/s
- Sequential Writes Up to 475 MB/s