The Leica M RangeFinder digital camera has a 24 megapixel full-frame sensor, a splashproof camera body, legendary image quality, records full HD video and has an incredible heritage that guarantees its performance.
The new Leica M is the most innovative and versatile M-Camera that the modern M-System has ever created. It unites decades of experience in rangefinder technology with groundbreaking digital technologies: It features a completely newly developed high-resolution full-format CMOS sensor that, in combination with its high-performance processor and the legendary M-Lenses; delivers outstanding imaging results. With Live View, video, and new additional focusing methods, it is also the M for photographers who do not wish to miss out on any of what modern digital technology has to offer.
Buy it here: Leica 10771 M 24MP RangeFinder Camera with 3-Inch TFT LCD Screen – Body Only (Silver/Black)
I’ve liked these little cameras ever since I got my first ELPH, which ran on APS film, back in 1997. These days, they’re digital, they have a 16 megapixel sensor, the back is made up of a large screen where you can view the photos, they record full HD video and they have built-in WiFi for easy sharing. Cool stuff!
- 16.1 effective megapixel, 1/2.3-inch high-sensitivity CMOS sensor
- 3.2-inch TFT touch panel PureColor LCD with wide viewing angle
- DIGIC 5 Image Processor
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows wireless sharing of images and video
- 24mm wide-angle lens (5x optical zoom, 4x digital zoom and 20x combined zoom) with optical image stabilizer
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless file sharing through Canon iMAGE GATEWAY on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or other devices.
- Ultra-slim design, 5x Optical Zoom, 24mm Wide-Angle lens
- Canon HS SYSTEM with a 16.1 MP High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor, DIGIC 5 Image Processor
- 3.2-inch wide touch panel Pure Color System LCD with Touch Shutter for interactive shooting
- Improved Smart AUTO with 58 predefined shoting situations and new FACE ID
Buy it here: Canon PowerShot ELPH 320 HS 16.1 MP Wi-Fi Enabled CMOS Digital Camera with 5x Zoom 24mm Wide-Angle Lens with 1080p Full HD Video and 3.2-Inch Touch Panel LCD (Black)
I love the design of the Portuguese watches from IWC and this chronograph is exquisite.
- Model IW371480
- Swiss-made caliber 79350 automatic movement
- 40.9mm 18k rose gold case
- 18k rose gold bezel
- Silver dial with gold-tone hands and hour markers
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Minute markers around the outer rim
- Two sub-dials: 60 seconds and 30 minutes
- Functions include hours and minutes and small seconds at 6 o’clock with stop function
- Brown alligator leather strap with 18k rose gold deployant clasp
- Power reserve of 44 hours
- Water resistant to 3ATM (30m or 100 feet)
Buy it here: Mens IWC Watch Portuguese Rose Gold Chronograph IW371480 or from The Watch Gallery
I’ve had the original Bose SoundDock for several years and I love it. Also love the Bose customer service. When I called them after I lost a dock adapter, they sent me one for free. This is why I know the new SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker is great: it’s a great product from a great company which takes care of its customers. It comes in three finishes: nylon, leather and special edition.
You’ve got your music on your phone, and you’re ready to play. Enjoy deeper, more powerful sound than you thought possible from a speaker this small. The SoundLink Bluetooth Mobile speaker II works wirelessly with Apple, Android and BlackBerry devices, or your tablet or laptop – and goes wherever you do for music when you want, where you want.
Buy it here: Bose® SoundLink® Bluetooth Mobile Speaker II – Nylon
If you want an even smaller Bluetooth speaker, Bose has the SoundLink Mini.
Enjoy better sound on the go, everywhere you go, with the Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth speaker. It delivers full, natural sound from an ultra-compact speaker that fits in the palm of your hand. The speaker connects wirelessly to your smartphone, tablet or other Bluetooth device. A lithium-ion battery gives you hours of unplugged play time. And the included charging cradle keeps the speaker fully charged while serving as its convenient home base. The SoundLink Mini speaker is engineered with a solid, aluminum housing and skid-proof rubber bottom, so it can stand up to everyday use. Take your music, videos and games places they’ve never been before.
Buy it here: Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker
If you have the original Bose SoundDock, then you can still use it via Bluetooth. All you need is a small Bluetooth adaptor from CableJive, called the dockBoss air.
An affordable DE razor, the Edwin Jagger De89bl gives a great shave and is a good choice for those just starting to learn to shave the old-fashioned way (which happens to also be the best way). By the way, if you’d like to learn how to use a safety razor, this is a good place to start.
This traditional double edge safety razor is fitted with the latest precision manufactured Edwin Jagger DE razor blade head creating great interest among experienced wet shavers requiring a close and accurate wet shave with finished results comparable to the original straight cut throat razor. The classic closed comb head, expertly engineered caps the highly polished chrome plated solid brass tubular handle with the Edwin Jagger name embossed around the collar. With an Edwin Jagger traditional double edge safety razor you can achieve a very close shave helping to reduce ingrowing hairs. Each DE razor is supplied with 5 Derby safety blades so the razor is shave ready.
Buy it here: Edwin Jagger De89bl Double Edge Safety Razor Chrome Plated